The ecoone spa water care system is not only easy to use, it’s the safest water treatment system on the market today. Our spa system will replace and reduce your need for traditional harsh spa chemicals. Our ecoone line of products is formulated to work together with each other to give you the best spa experience!
ecoone is the simplest and most effective way to maintain your spa.
Our products use natural raw ingredients and proprietary formulation of non-foaming surfactants such as coconut, minerals and plant extracts. This results in spa water that is soft and silky and less irritating to your skin and eyes.
The advantages to ecoone:
· No more scum lines
· More stabilized pH and alkalinity levels
· Naturally softens spa water and skin
· Increases filter efficiency
· Reduces chemical smells and odors
· Softer skin, less irritating to eyes
· Reduces and/or eliminates foam
· Will not fade bathing suits
· Reduces and/or eliminates the need for harsh chemicals such as scum digesters, clarifiers and metal removers
ecoone Spa Care Program
Brand new spas should be filled and cleaned before starting ecoone as spa manufacturer’s “wet testing” may have caused the buildup of mold or other contaminants in the pipes. Fill spa, pour in ½ bottle of ecoone PIPE cleanser. Run jets on high for 1 hour and drain. Then follow steps below. If draining and refilling spa, follow these steps:
1. Clean the shell of your spa using ecoone SHELL cleaner. It’s all natural and will not foam. Never use household cleaners to clean your spa shell, as it may damage spa plumbing and void the manufacturer’s warranty.
2. Fill spa using the ecoone HOSE filter. Our hose filter removes organic and metal contaminants ensuring purified water goes into your spa. The ecoone HOSE filter works with city or well water, hard or soft.
3. Heat water to operating temperature. Add one tablet of ecoone oneshock for every 250 gallons of water. Turn on jets and blowers allowing the water to circulate.
4. Check the pH and alkalinity and adjust as necessary
5. Add one bottle of ecoone SPA monthly to spa water and let it circulate for 10 minutes.
6. Enjoy your spa!
Quick Start Program
You don’t need to empty your spa to start using the ecoone system. Our products were created to be compatible with most other sanitizers and systems such as chlorine, bromine, ozone, cartridges and dichlor.
However, we do NOT recommend using biguanide or trichlor with ecoone.
1. Remove and clean spa filter using ecoone FILTER cleanser. Put the spa filter in a bucket with warm water. Pour in 2 capfuls of PIPE cleanser. Swish/agitate the filter to loosen dirt and contaminants. Allow filter to soak for 30 minutes; gently rinse.
2. Sanitize as usual. If using ecoone oneshock add one tablet per 250 gallons of water. Check pH and alkalinity levels and adjust as necessary.
3. With jets and blowers running, add on bottle of ecoone SPA monthly directly to spa water and let it circulate for 10 minutes.
4. Check pH and alkalinity levels again and adjust if necessary.
5. Enjoy your spa!
A culprit could be a dirty filter. Check the following:
· Clean filter cartridge using ecoone FILTER cleanser
· Shock spa with ecoone oneshock. Allow 24 hours for product to catch up
· Increase filter cycle
· Increase sanitizer level
· Check pH (7.2-8.2) and alkalinity (80-120)
· Add one bottle of ecoone SPA monthly, once a month
· Clean spa cover with ecoone VINYL cleaner, rinse cover
Caused by the introduction of soaps/detergents into the system
· Recommend rinsing yourself off before entering the spa
· Follow cloudy water solutions
· Discontinue use of other filter cleaning products except for ecoone FILTER cleaner, which is non-foaming
· Run spa jets and blowers on full, scoop out foam
· Don’t use household cleaners, soap or detergents to clean spa
Can be caused by a spa that has not been covered properly or excessive copper in the water (especially with using well water)
· Shock spa with ecoone oneshock and allow 24 hours for product to work, then clean filter
· If excessive copper is in the water, we recommend either draining and re-filling the spa using the ecoone HOSE filter as it removes metal (including copper) and other metals and contaminants from the water.
You can also use a product such as “metal be gone” and clean the filter
Brown/black or Orange water
Usually caused by dissolved iron in the water. Follow guidelines under “green water”. We recommend draining and refilling the spa using the ecoone HOSE filter which removes organic and metal contaminants from the water
Shock spa using ecoone oneshock. Allow 24 hours for product to catch up. Clean filter using ecoone FILTER cleanser.
Check pH and alkalinity levels and adjust accordingly
With jets and blowers running add one bottle of ecoone SPA monthly. Allow to circulate for 10 minutes
If problem persists, you may have a skin issue that requires medical attention. Most ecoone users find that, when used as directed, ecoone solves their itching and skin irritations.
NOTE: DO NOT under sanitize your spa as it can make the problem worse.
Always use sanitizer and maintain proper sanitizer levels. Bacteria thrives in a warm water environment
Maintain water level. Water should be 3 inches above the filter intake. Low water levels may lead to cloudy water. Use the ecoone HOSE filter to top off water levels.
Clean your filter! The ecoone system relies on filtration. Cleaning your filter will keep contaminants from getting back into the spa water.
NEVER use household cleaners to clean a spa or spa shell.
pH range: 7.2-8.2
Sanitizer Level: will vary by water. Maintain the lowest level (.5 to 3ppm). Follow sanitizer instructions.
NEVER use trichlor as a spa sanitizer- it is intended for pools only!